First let me say to all anglers visiting this site HAPPY NEW YEAR an lets all hope 2021 is better than last year.
We are changing a few things for the 2021 Tourney Season which is going to be a bit better for keeping track of placement of our anglers, I have met with my guys and gals an have come up with a new point system. Any and all feedback should come directly to myself and I will do my best to get you the proper answer. I will post the point system below so everyone can check things out.
The point system will also be posted on the schedule page for everyone to check there also. One thing I/we are adding for our kick off weekend series on Sesk and Larder is not only will there be payouts for each individual day but we are adding a payout for top anglers for the two day weekend. This payout will be $500 for 1st place $300 for 2nd place and $200 for our third place team. So lets get a good turnout for this back to back tourney weekend.
1st place 100 points 6th place 61 points
2nd place 95 points 7th place 50 points
3rd place 90 points 8th place 40 points
4th place 84 points 9th place 30 points
5th place 73 points thru 20th place 30 points
Hope to see you all on the water this summer stay safe stay apart stay healthy
CHECK OUT THE SCHEDUALE PAGE TAKE NOTE OF WHICH DATES HAVE CHANGED DUE TO THE LATEST LOCKDOWN. CASSELS WAS MOVED TO THE SAME WEEKEND AS TEMAGAMI AND SESIKINIKA AND LARDER WERE MOVED TO THE 26th AND 27th OF JUNE
Good Day to all. After many days of wondering if we can actually go ahead with this series during this latest lockdown due to Covid 19. I spent some time on the phone with Ontario Health looking for a direction to go, whether to postpone until things open back up or continue while assuring any concerned parties about following restrictions.
The advice I received is as follows:
1. The province encourages Ontarians to spend time outside both for mental and physical health, fishing is one sporting activity they recommend as a way to relieve stress from this pandemic.
2. While they have no regulations over a fishing tournament event, they strongly recommend that all participants adhere to the guidelines set during this lockdown. Which means no gatherings indoors or outdoors.
3. Those who wish to fish and or participate in a fishing event should pay attention to the no gathering rule with individuals outside your household unless it is with an individual who resides alone. Then it is allowed to have two individuals in a boat together.
4. The weigh-ins should be ran with great care as to NOT ALLOW participants to gather. Which means no person is allowed to hang around the weigh-in area to monitor weigh-in for results without adhering to the physical distancing rule as well as a face covering. Now to advise everyone that the Temiskiming Health Unit strongly recommend the surgical masks while indoors/ as well as outdoors when encountering other individuals.
So here is everything in a nutshell, we will continue forward holding all events as scheduled with strong restrictions being placed on the weigh-ins. Also all event participants should follow all regulations during this lockdown. If you choose to participate with someone outside your household the series is not liable for any fines or ticketed violations performed by participants. IN OTHER WORDS WE ARE NOT BABYSITTERS. Your choices are your choices not anyone else.
So guys and gals lets finally get out of the house and start enjoying our passion. Its getting time to hopefully start getting some normalcy back into our lives.
1. Anglers may pay day of event or by e transfer. Payments received the morning of the event will pay an additional $25 per boat for late entry fee. It is recommended you pay by e-transfer 2 days prior to the event. For e transfer please contact Jim Krech, Tournament Director, at 705 358 9139. Blastoff positions will be determined by when your entre fee is reserved.
2. There will be a 12 inch size limit and a penalty for smaller fish so NO fish under 12 inches. NO 3rd angler in boat, Only 2 anglers may be in the boat in events. No other person may be in the boat in an event for any reason.
Any questions about the rules please contact organizes before blast off.
This is still a 100% pay back 75% at event 25% going to Classic.
Tournaments may be postponed due to bad weather and a total refund will be returned.
All teams are asked to fill out info on you and your partner such as e-mail address and phone numbers and send it to Jim at, firstname.lastname@example.org because he will be entering it into a computer program for weights. There will be a release form for everyone to sign at your first event. Thank You.
New Scales with LED read out for everyone to see plus automatically will send e mail to everyone the results.
Your $200 entry fee will be $180 for Tournament and include $20 Big Fish.